"Open" 450 League
Shoot the league on your schedule not ours.
Starts May 1st • 10 Weeks • 50% Payout to 1st, 2nd and 3rd
What is an "Open" league? An "Open" league is you can shoot it at the range anytime that fits your schedule. You can't make it a particular week for any reason, make it up the next week. Your schedule only allows you to shoot on Tuesday afternoons or Friday nights, not a problem. Need to shoot two leagues' scores at once, that is fine. Want to shoot three leagues' scores in one week…that's ok.
For this league, compound archers will shoot a 40cm "Vegas" style target. Recurve archers will shoot a 60cm "Vegas" style target. Regular size 10's - no baby 10's. X's are for bragging rights only.
You can sign up for this league at the range, via email email@example.com or by calling 440.829.8730.
General League Rules
- Cost: $20 per week. 50% to the range and 50% to the pot.
- Payout is 60% to 1st place, 30% to 2nd place and 10% to 3rd place. For example, 10 shooters mean 1st place is $600, 2nd place is $300 and 3rd place is $100.
- The league is handicapped. Low score thrown out to calculate handicap. Shooter never knows who they are shooting against until scores are entered.
- Perfect scores take all 4 points. If both shooters get perfect scores, they both get 4 points.
- All league scores must be shot by the last day of the 10th week.
- Target and scorecard are turned in when it is shot with name and date on both.
- No leagues scores shot outside of the range will be accepted.
- League scores will be posted online and at the range weekly.
- At the end of the league if there is a tie for 1st, 2nd or 3rd place, the shooters will shoot a scheduled final 150 "Vegas" round at the range. If still tied, we will continue shooting 150 "Vegas" rounds until the tie is broken.
- The range has 24/7 video running, so all league shooting is captured.